Saturday, December 9, 2017

Serial Story Blog - 200,000 Readers and Still Growing!

This morning I want to extend a special thanks to all of you for stopping in each week to read my Serial Story Blog. 
The Views hit over 200,000 this week. 
What a gratifying experience for an author. 

Today I am posting Yaltzee Shift! 
you will enjoy this one. 

Yaltzee was a minor character I left in a very dire situation in 
Book 3 of the Shifting Books in the Twin Cities Series. 
I didn't feel right about leaving him there, so I wrote this story. 
At first it will seem like I just moved him into a worse situation, 
but believe me, it does get better. 
I love happy endings.

I also wanted to give you a heads-up for next week. 
I will be doing my Annual Holiday Blog Post. 
Last year it was with Farloft, my dragon muse. 
This year it will be with Scar and his family.

Happy Reading and Thank you, again for dropping by and 
making my Holiday Season Special 
by supporting me in my writing endeavors.



Art by Eleizabeth Babicz

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close