Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy Holidays!

I hope you are all having a lovely Holiday Season. 
I wish you all the best!

Next week I will start the new fantasy story I promised you - "A Gathering of Dragons." Farloft is off on an adventure to save the Kingdom of Kerth from an invading force.

Until then, being a self-published author, I could not help by take the opportunity
to help you with your last minute shopping.

There are several GREAT reasons to give the gift of a book.



And if you feel like giving one of my collection, I would be honored.

(Scifi - YA to Adult)


In2Minds Trilogy
(Book 3 out in January 2018)
(Scifi YA to Adult)


(Dragons for all ages)


(Paranormal/Fantasy/Romance Mature YA to Adult)


See you next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close