Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Fantasy Short Story - Fur and Frost - A Dragon Love Story

This week I will continue with my posting of short stories for the Holiday season.
These are fun because you can have them emailed to yourself and
download them to read
while standing in those long lines at the department stores.




This story has also appeared here on this blog in serial form previously. 
By downloading it in its entirety, you join the many followers on my Monthly Newsletter. 
Each month I send out a letter with free reads, contests and author news.


If you enjoy this story, you might consider picking up a copy of
The Farloft Chronicles.
They are Dragon Fun for All Ages.
There are six middle-school formatted books,
two collected works formatted for adults
and one pre-school volume with 9 short stories and coloring pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close