Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Story

If you have been reading this blog very long, you will know that I alternate between Scifi Stories and Fantasy Stories. We just wrapped up a long Scifi, so now it is time to return to my friend, Farloft the Dragon.

Farloft is a very sociable creature. If you are not aware from reading his blog at:
http://farloftsrhetoric.blogspot.com/ you might have met him on my twitter account at @TheresaSnyder19. He takes it over the last Friday of each month.

Well, to make a long story short, Farloft and I have a friend there, Yogoloth. Yogoloth is a hybrid. His mother was a dragon. His father a gryphon. I had never heard of anything like that before. Of course, I have not lived near as long as Farloft. He told me he knew another hybrid when he was younger and sailing the thermals over the various lands. He proceeded to tell me the story of his adventure with "Timenall & the Captive Gryphons."

Starting Saturday I shall recount the story to you. Looking forward to seeing you then.
Our Friend Yogoloth   by bluekite

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close