Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"Authorgraphs" New Way to have Your eBook Personalized

Note the new widget on my Blog called "Authorgraph" It is a real awesome service and it's FREE!

I signed up for the service so you can have your own Authorgraphed copy of my eBooks.

The widget allows me to send signatures that can be kept with electronic copies of my books. You just pick the book title from the Drop-Down menu. When it comes back to you it will have the cover of your selection and my response along with my autograph.

If you give me a little information in your Authorgraph request I will personalize my response.  If you take the time to ask me to write you something and sign it, I will take the time to answer appropriately.

Drop me a request and I will get back to you within a couple of days. Hoping to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close