Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New Paranormal coming: SHIFTING PLACES

Had to post this:

I am so excited today. I proofed the paper copy of my latest paranormal last night, SHIFTING PLACES. I believe I am going to be able to keep my promise and have it up on Amazon for you all to read over the 4th of July weekend. I will get it posted during July to Smashwords and thus on to Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTune etc.

Here is the blurb from the back cover. Just a teaser to get your reading juices flowing.

Mr. Grimm wants his daughter back. Raven kidnapped Angelica over eighteen years ago. The vampire ruler holds her as hostage, blackmailing Grimm to do his bidding with the threat of ‘turning’ her.

Mr. Grimm has witnessed an event. He believes with the help of Azur, the fire demon and Cody, the shape shifter, he might finally rescue his daughter.  The team of three must travel through the many portals of The Realms; through the land of the Yeti, across the sands of the Pharaohs and into the stronghold of the Minotaur.

But, will the rescue of Angelica mean the death of one of Cody’s pack? Simone has been left alone, unprotected.
Cover by Sarah Hyndshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close