Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Star Travelers - Special Delivery: The Slow Sip



            I’m sitting in the Slow Sip waiting for a job to come up.
I put in a call yesterday to Dr. Morie from the bridge of Ma-rye-a. I have an appointment. It’s not until next month. He is a really popular guy - must be a lot of messed up combat personnel out there. We did a lengthy interview/eval over the NET. He told me where to pick up a download off the NET and meditation recordings, along with exercises to use until the appointment. He issued me some meds – which I haven’t taken yet.
In the meantime, I decided to see if I could pick up a transport that would take me his way so the trip wouldn’t be all on my chit. So here I sit with a Muldavian Spritz in hand waiting to see what pops up.
Haven’t seen anyone I know except Katka behind the bar, but I’m sure I will. There is a saying around here ‘if you sit at Slow Sip – or SS as it is commonly known - long enough you will eventually run into everyone you have ever known.’ I hope I don’t have to sit here that long.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close