Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Star Traveler Update - Mythology or Reality?

I just dropped Daniel and his team off. Sam is loading the delivery for Olympus.

Carrie has been cruising the NET for all the information she can find on the planet. She seems fascinated and I can’t blame her. The story of Olympus goes back centuries. When earthlings first found out about the planet and its inhabitants there were many who believed that the home of the ancient God’s had been found. Later it was proved that this was an evolution that paralleled our earthling myths. How it happened, who was responsible for our planet acquiring a mythology so similar to a planet’s reality so far from earth was unknown.

I was looking forward to seeing centaurs, Pegasus, nymphs, mermaids, cupids and satyrs. A myth made of flesh and blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close