Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Star Traveler Update - Surprise

There were three huge Valarians blocking our view of everything but Daniel’s feet. I recognized his boots. When the one closest to us turned we got a clear view of Daniel. I had expected bruising. I had braced myself for torture and blood. I had never expected anything like this.

Daniel was sitting in a emerald green velvet conform chair. His feet were up. I could see the steam rolling off the top of the mug on the table to his right along with a plate of very tasty looking pastries and chocolates. The Valarian to his left had his hand and was carefully applying polish to this nails. The Valarian to his right was topping off the steaming concoction in his mug and the one that had turned motioned us forward in a friendly fashion.

No restraints. No bruises. No blood. Wait till I get my hands on him. The rotten little puke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close