Thursday, April 21, 2011

Star Traveler Update - Must get Help

Daniel has just flat out disappeared along with Toland, Gyiand and Raland. The Valarian surveillance cameras show him and the three bodyguards suiting up for the ascent to Ma-rye-a, but they are not on board. My pod is still in place. It is like they vanished into thin air. Nothing is missing. Nothing on board the ship has been disturbed. 

Ma-rye-a remembers Daniel arriving, but does not have any memory of him leaving.

The only explanation I can come up with is that someone came on board, someone who could manage to get by Sam and our security, kidnapped Daniel and the bodyguards and erased Ma-rye-a’s memory of the event.

If that is what happened it has to be someone with a lot of clout, someone with heavy duty tech sense or money to hire some.

The name that keeps popping into my mind is Valarian. How can I ask them for assistance in finding him when I am not sure they didn’t take him themselves? They would have the most to lose if Daniel’s program got out.

I need help. Help I can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close