Saturday, February 26, 2011

Star Traveler Update - Back to Trade Post #1313


MT 2424 followed us until we cleared the space in the general vicinity of the Helavite attack. Coal sent Ma-rye-a a virtual kiss for all the information she had passed to him over the NET. If she had been human, she would have blushed. She had to show it to all of us. The Realdat has really made a friend in her. No matter what I order next time, if there is a next time, I bet she gets a picture of the Helavites for him.

I sent Tim O’Malley an apology for missing Jake’s party and told him I would catch up with them later for a belated celebration on Refitting Station Terrell. We all like the Corridor 6 Bar and the bartender there, Andy. I know if we keep it to a low roar, he will let us camp out there for a spell.

We are headed back to Trade Post #1313. I made enough on the last two jobs that I can rest for a bit and not feel pinched. I can take some R&R with Daniel and then we can take off for the GTD celebration. I want to take the slow way, around the Helavite area on the way instead of through like last time.

Maybe I can even pick up some enter-planetary transports to pad my pockets a bit more before the celebration.

I took the Valarian map/beacon class last time for the 30 days I was there, so I could get my navigation software. Because of the time needed to study for the class and the money involved in enrollment and the purchase of the software, I didn’t get to see much of the festival or the exhibits. I am looking forward to just having fun this time. Some games, good food, maybe purchase a tech item or two, and after what just happened, maybe look into mounting a gun turret or two on Ma-rye-a. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close