Monday, December 13, 2010

Star Traveler's Update - Spying for Jake


Arr’s got a date with his first female. She’s a gal on the refitting line, human, named Carrie. Jake wanted to know if I knew her. I didn’t. She came on after I left working at the station and moved onto my own ship, but I told him I would ask around. Jake’s so cute when he’s being all protective and concerned. Maybe I should pick up with someone on the shady side to get him to look out for me. Probably wouldn’t work. He knows me to well. I can take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close