Thursday, December 16, 2010

Star Traveler Update - What do you think of my new look?


Boy did I have a blast this past two days. I finally received payment for my last transport and I went a bit crazy. If you’ve got it why not spend it, I always say. Went to my favorite shop on Level4 of Ring3 here at the station. Bought this simple, but elegant black number – of course, that meant I had to have nails done next door and one thing led to another. I have finally taken the jump to the new hairless trend – I mean after all…It will always grow back. Had the dresser take a pic of me. Here it is. Let me know what you think. Sure is easy to care for. (P.S. The silver eye tattoos are removable. So are the red contacts, but it is a big part of “The Look”.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get a heads-up on my latest book releases, sales, and freebies, make sure to sign up for my newsletter! And you don't have to worry about getting a bunch of junk - I only send it out when I really have something you might want to hear about.

* indicates required
Close